Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Linda

I started out running, which was much easier than expected. I didn't jump right back into the C25K given how long it's been since my last workout, choosing instead to just run 1 and rest for 2 alternating for 20min.
Like I said, much easier than expected and a good workout. I'll ramp back up to the C25K pretty quickly it seems.

After I did my warmup and then the WOD:
'Linda'

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 reps of the triplet:
Deadlift: 1 1/2 body weight
Bench press: body weight
Clean: 3/4 body weight
Set up three bars and storm through for time.


I knew I couldn't handle full weight so cut everything in half. I also didn't think I could handle the reps...so cut those to 10-8-6-4-2.
Weights were 160 (bw) for the Deadlift.
80 (1/2 bw) for the Bench
and 60 (3/8 bw) for the Clean.

My time was 18min.

It was a good workout...no failure but definitely pushing myself. My heart was pounding out of chest at points and today my back is sore. Not pulled muscle sore...but workout sore. It's a good thing I think...though I could be wrong. I'll be keeping an eye on it.

Oh...and I almost forgot...during my warmup I managed 3 deadhang pullups with no assist. That's flippin sweet!

No comments: