Monday, November 24, 2008

Lynne

Running first, 2.5 run/1.5walk, for 20min.
I managed 1.47m in 20min.
That's 13min 36sec/mile, getting back to the 12min time that is my personal record, and also getting back to a point where I can run for a decent period in one stretch.

Then the warm up, squats were very comfortable last night. Easy to do my set of 10 and I felt good about my form.
No pullups as that was part of the workout.

WOD
'Lynne'

Five rounds for max reps of:
Body weight bench press
Pull-ups

I did the bench at 3/4 body weight, 125#. Pull ups on the assist machine with 100# assist.
Sets were as follows:
5/15
5/10
4/10
4/5
4/5

Not too shabby, and a definite improvement over last time. Though last time I didn't use the assist machine for the pullups, my bench was vastly improved.
Oh, and I'm only 42# short of bodyweight bench.
I think I'm actually getting close to being able to pull it off.

No comments: