Sunday, January 4, 2009

Push Jerk

First actual workout of the new year! Yay!
Crazy how many people were in the gym. I guess with all of the resolutions and suchlike.
Anyway, just an observation.

First the run:
1 mile in 13:07. Time is still improving.

CFWU, then the WOD.
Should have been the Clean and Jerk...but I didn't realize and did the Push jerk instead. Still a good workout.

With a continuously running clock do one 135 pound Clean and Jerk the first minute, two 135 pound Clean and Jerks the second minute, three 135 pound Clean and Jerks the third minute... continuing as long as you are able.

I did 75# and still only managed 7 before failure.
So altogether that's 28reps total. Not too bad I guess.

Then incline bench 5x5 with 95-115-125-125-125

The biggest part today was the warmup. I did 2 sets each, so it took longer to get through.

No comments: