Sunday, May 9, 2010

Let's do this one more time

Aaaand go.
It's been over 6 months since I've posted in here.
In that time I've stopped jiu jitsu and gained another 5 pounds. Oh, and no more trips to the gym either...I wouldn't want to get healthy now would I?
Eh...

Anyway, I've started again. I'm trying to make this a regular thing.
I'll be doing a 'better than last time' system.
The idea being, I start very small and increase distance, rep, weight incrementally over time. Always doing the same amount as the last workout, or one better. Never less.

Also, I'm going to be working crossfit again. I'll be doing the workouts at 1/4 the value for now. Either 1/4 weight, reps, time...whatever. When they get easy, I'll move to 1/3...and so on, until I'm doing them as posted.

First things first. I'll go back a few days and post my last two workouts. That will mark my official journey back to being fit again.

Wish me luck and such.

No comments: