Monday, September 6, 2010

Holy Crap!

I am an out of shape lardass.
No...no...it needs caps...LARDASS.
Possibly bold too...LARDASS!
There, with an exclamation mark even...that's what it needed.

This is a cut and paste from May 4th.
That's 4 months ago and I've only gained weight because I haven't been doing jack shit.
So sad, so sad. *shakes head at himself*

So tonight I get started again. I'll be posting my weight here as well, though I do currently plan on trying to track that at traineo. Also, I should do total calories burned I think. We'll see.
I really have to do something though. My self perception is bad right now. I have little to no confidence in my appearance, and while that isn't by any means all of my self worth...it's still kind of a big deal.

Anyway...so on to the cut and paste.
Well mostly, I'll be adding a few things over the next few workouts. There just wasn't enough in this one. I want something akin to the 300 workout eventually. We'll see what I can do.

---
So the basic plan is that I do better than the time before...or at least as well as the time before, never worse.

Running/biking/pullups/dips/situps(3ways)/squats

Running will be in tenth of a mile increments.
Biking, quarter mile. (I did resistance 5 tonight but will definitely up it as that wasn't very difficult)
Pullups, Dips, and squats, one rep increments.
Squats for now will be done with an empty bar. When I get to 10 I'll split out to empty squats no bar, and then weighted sets of 10, posting the weight.
Situps will be done in 5 rep increments until I finally hit a wall, then I'll back down to one each I guess...maybe two, we'll see.
Oh, and situps are done one set of the full reps regularly, then one set for the left side, and one set the right side. So when it says 1 set , I've actually done 15 total situps, 1 set of 5 for each position.

Aaand today I did:
.1mile run/.25 biking/1 pullup/1 dip/1 set of situps/1 squat

Weight will be posted in the far right corner...like so...
183

No comments: