Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Crossfit Total

Started with the run:
5min warmup then 20min of intervals.
14min 10s/mile (pr)

Go me. I'm improving. Though...I'm also about to change the intervals so it'll probably take a dive again.

WOD
'CrossFit Total '
Back squat, 1 rep
Shoulder Press, 1 rep
Deadlift, 1 rep


I've done this before and scored horribly...so this time? I started a little below my pr for each of the exercised and built from there doing no more than 5 total reps.

BS/115 (pr)
SP/95 (pr)
DL/205 (pr)

Crossfit Total Score: 415 also a personal record. yay!
That's an increase of 85 points, and puts me on the low end of respectability.
And three new personal records in the process! I couldn't even believe I was putting that much weight on with the deadlift. I had to recount it 4 or 5 times before I accepted it.
Awesome.
An easy way to mark definite improvement and a change in fitness.
Go me.

No comments: