Friday, August 22, 2008

Fran

Run first:
6 minutes of warm up followed by 20 minutes of running intervals.
I'm at 15m 15s/mile.
Still not a pr, but better than my last run.
I'm working on keeping the speed up during the running portions while increasing the time spent running.

Regular CFWU with no pullups given the wod focus.

Then the WOD:
"Fran"
Three rounds, 21-15- and 9 reps, for time of:
95 pound Thruster
Pull-ups

I subbed 60# for the thrusters and 70# assist for the pullups. My time was 22:08.
I sucked and I didn't even do the prescribed numbers.
So sad.

Oh and I'm sore as hell today. My back really was pushed. I'm starting to see a difference in how I look though. My forearms seem to have an extra vein each, and my right arm is starting to get that deal where the veins stick out all the time.
Plus, I'm ooooh so close to the day when I actually have a sixpack. My ultimate goal.
Go me.

No comments: