Wednesday, July 9, 2008

CrossFit Total

I started with abs, then a few pull ups on the assist machine to warm up, followed by the workout of the day.

WOD
'CrossFit Total '

Back squat, 1 rep
Shoulder Press, 1 rep
Deadlift, 1 rep

All three of these are new to me, so I began with no weight and did 5 to 10 reps of each just to familiarize myself with the movement. I plan on doing very low weight, probably half or less of my max during workouts to make sure that I get the moves down technically correct.

So how did I do?

BS/95
SP/70
DL/165

So my CrossFit Total score is 330.
I guess that isn't bad for my first time, but I obviously need work.
Eh...I feel good just getting out and doing it.

Followed up with shoulders, arms, and then 20min high intensity on the bike. 2min low resistance and speed followed by 1min of high resistance and speed...alternating until the time was up.
My calves are killing me today.

No comments: