Thursday, July 3, 2008

getting started

So I've been doing both Taekwondo and Jiu Jitsu for 5 months now, and I just joined the gym.
The gym.
You know...the one.
heh.

No but really, I joined the 24hour fitness just up the corner from me off of Lake Woodlands. It's a fantastic place and I feel comfortable there. I've already been a member for a little over a week, and I'm definitely taking advantage of it.

This will be the place where I post my workouts as well as any thoughts I have about my physical condition, workout in general, getting in shape...whatever.

Also, I'm trying out Crossfit (there's another link over on the right). It seems the folks over there are in shape something sick and pull off things that I currently only dream about. So I figure joining their cult can only result in positive change for me.
We'll see.
Maybe in a few months I'll be drinking kool-aid and sporting a toga.
Just someone stop me before I shave my head.
I think.
I might actually look good with that.
Nah.

I'm off topic, but I'm excited.
Let's do this.

No comments: