Monday, July 7, 2008

Lynne

Started with 30min on the bike. I've learned that different bikes are calibrated differently, so I'll be establishing 'my bike' and I'll only post distances if I use that same machine.

Today was supposed to be a rest day for crossfit, but I haven't worked out in 3 days, and I missed my Taekwondo class...so I hit back a few days and picked Lynne.

WOD
'Lynne'

Five rounds for max reps of:
Body weight bench press
Pull-ups

I'm not even close to a BW bench press, and I can barely do a pull up. But no better way to get started than to just get started.
I'm brilliant.
Or not.
Anyway, so I started at 90# on the bench and upped it each round if I managed to finish 5 the round before. Except for the 4th round for some reason...don't know why.
Nevermind...here are the numbers:

90#bench - 5reps/1 pull up
100#bench - 5/2
110#bench - 5/2
110#bench - 5/1
120#bench- 3/1

I weigh 166lbs, so I'm 46lbs short of managing to bench my body weight.
Eh.
It still felt good to do.

No comments: