Thursday, July 31, 2008

Run

The plan was a run followed by a WOD.
Only my sis walked in the door just as I was leaving and wanted some conversation with a friendly adult. She needed to vent and such about the BAR exam and I really couldn't blame her.
But, because I stopped, I got to the gym 45 minutes later than originally planned. As a result, if I had stayed for the WOD it would have been almost 0100 before I made it home. It was just past midnight as it was.
At least I went though, and at least I got the run in.

Stats for the run.
1.30 miles in 20min, puts me at 15m 23s/mile (pr)

Oh, and week two of the c25k program is 5min walk, followed by alternating sets of 90sec jog followed by 2min walking until the 20 minutes is up.
I still don't enjoy running, but it feels like I'm accomplishing something with this whole thing. I'm kind of looking forward to the day I manage a full 5k.

No comments: