Sunday, July 13, 2008

Run

Since I'm not working out every day, I'm saving the WOD's and trying to take them in order. Haven't figured out yet at what point I'll reset, just jump back to the current list...but I can sort that later.
For now, my next WOD should be the 10k, only there is no way I can do that yet. So I substituted a 20min walk/run.

I started with the Crossfit Warm Up, which is:
Samson Stretches (which I skipped until I can better figure out what they are)
Overhead Squat (done with an olympic bar)
Sit-up, 3x45
Back-extension, 3x15
Pull-up 3x5 with 70# assist
Dip 3x5 with 70# assist

Then onto the WOD:
I managed 1.05m in 20min.
I'm just happy to get a mile in under 20min.
For now, I'll track my average mile time. That should be a pretty decent indicator of my conditioning I guess.
So, my mile time is:
19m 3s

That's it really. A horrible time, but it's a place to start. And...the CFWU really worked all of my body. Crazy how that works but yeah.

No comments: